Speakers Announced for ACP Conference at DRI
The program sessions are set for ACP’s one day Business Continuity Summit & Leadership Conference: The Path to Professional Success, on Sunday February 26, 2017. The Conference is being held at the Golden Nugget Hotel in Las Vegas, NV in conjunction with DRI2017.
ACP’s Sunday speaker list includes:
- BC Management, Inc. President Cheyene Marling presenting BCM Trends: Impact on Your Program and Career
- Jeanne Powell, CEO, DAHR Consulting, Inc. on Business Benefits of Emergency Plans
- Dr. Bernard Jones, Founder and Lead Researcher - ThinkGRC, L.L.C.will speak on Benchmarking Organizational Resilience: a Cross Sectional Comparative Research Study
- Roberta Witty, Research Vice President , Gartner, Inc. will deliver the results of the ACP/Gartner survey: How Gender Diversity Impacts Business Continuity Management
- Dr. Ed Goldberg, Manager, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Threat Assessment for Eversource, will facilitate: BCP Best Practices and Hot Topics: A Roundtable Discussion
Two ACP Webinars Scheduled in January. Details here.
Association of Continuity Professionals (ACP) fosters the growth of the business continuity industry through its network of industry experts, education, and the exchange of information and best practices.
ACP members help facilitate the timely resumption of business operations at acceptable levels following significant interruptions.