ACP is the preeminent national voice of continuity professionals. We provide continuing professional development, knowledge and career opportunities to members while building public understanding around the world of the importance of continuity planning.
To build the premier international organization for business continuity professionals.
Everything we do professionally and as an organization is dedicated to protecting lives, safeguarding businesses and fostering community resiliency.
- Knowledge - We are valued as experienced thought leaders
- Integrity - We are committed to the highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Innovation - We are forward thinkers developing better ways to guide the profession
- Support - We are committed to supporting our members and chapters
Founded in 1983, ACP provides a powerful networking and learning environment for its members. Known for its established community of industry experts, educators, practitioners, leaders, facilitators and advocates, our members view ACP as a vital networking source among industry leaders.
ACP offers progressive programs, workshops and symposiums and is a unifying force in defining and leading the ever-evolving fields of business continuity, disaster recovery and emergency response. ACP is strategically aligned with industry partners such as DRI International, BC Management and Continuity Housing. With a strong presence in North America, ACP has 36 chapters, more than 100 members-at-large and nearly 2,000 members. We welcome all individuals, regardless of experience or certification, with an interest in continuity planning and connecting with professionals on national and local levels.
Our Members Are
- Passionate about their work and ACP
- Leaders within their organizations, ACP chapters and communities
- Advocates for the profession, and for building resilient organizations and communities
- Influential in the development of industry and professional standards